If you use font or background color in your
table to highlight certain cells or group similar data, Count & Sum by Color app will help you work with colored
cells. With this app you can:
• count colored cells;
• sum cell values based on their color;
• calculate average;
• find minimum and maximum values;
• paste the results to your table.
When you work with the app you can choose the below options:
• show results for the selected color;
• display results for all colors in groups;
• choose the font or background color option.
You may find the app helpful for one of the following tasks:
• Count survey responses in your table (yes/no – green/red);
• Determine the number of items remaining in each store (sum the cell values based on their color);
• Quickly find the best result by displaying the maximum value in the table. For example, if the best result of each period is colored green.
• Fast analysis of the Financial Statements – find minimum and maximum numbers.
|Count & Sum by Color for Microsoft Excel|