Play Crossword puzzles from newspapers
around the world right on your Mac! Each day many newspapers provide their crossword puzzles online; with one click you
can download and solve them, get hints, view clues, and track how quickly you're improving. Start a puzzle on your Mac,
then finish it on your iPhone or iPad.
The #1 Crossword Player on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch just landed on your Mac!
• New puzzles every day
• Synchronize puzzles between your Mac, iPhone and iPad
• Right-click a square to view hints
• Automatically downloads all of today's puzzles
• Nearly unlimited puzzles from many different sites
• US and UK Cryptic puzzles available
• Hints, Websites, and Clue lookups
• Enter answers in 'ink' or 'pencil'
• Quickly see your recently played, or sort by date, provider, or difficulty
• Detailed info on each puzzle
• Post your solve times online and compare with other solvers
• Grab older puzzles with a click
Using Puzzle Sync, you can pick up a puzzle on any device, work on it, and finish it on another, seamlessly.
Included Puzzle Sources:
• Philadelphia Inquirer Sunday
• Village Voice
• Chronicle of Higher Education
• The Independent
• Manchester Evening News
• King Features Crosswords
• Telegraph UK Quick & Cryptic Crosswords (subscription required)
• People Magazine
* Providers list subject to change. Some providers may no longer be publishing, but may sill have older puzzles available in Archive form, accessible via the "Download Older Puzzles" option *
• For support, please visit our website at http://www.standalone.com •
Please note that Crosswords requires an internet connection to download puzzles. Puzzle Sync requires the purchase of Crosswords or Crosswords Classic from the iOS App Store.