The CudaLaunch application provides secure
remote access to your organisation's applications and data from your Mac. The application does this by securely
connecting to a Barracuda CloudGen Firewall hosted by your organisation. An integrated demo environment allows you to
try out the application before connecting to your organisation’s environment.
With the CudaLaunch Application you can:
• Connect to a demo environment to try and test the application.
• Use published internal applications (available in the Apps view).
• Add and remove favorites (in the Favorites view) for items you frequently use.
• Automatically launch and connect Remote Desktop sessions.
• Launch SSL Tunnels to use apps on your device that connect back to your organisation.
• Users can edit their personal information used for accessing internal applications.
• System Administrators are able to enable and disable Dynamic Firewall Rules on the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
CudaLaunch requires Barracuda CloudGen F Firewall version 6.1.1 and higher with the Premium Remote Access subscription.
Terms: Please see https://www.barracuda.com/legal/software_license_agreement
About Barracuda CloudGen Firewalls
Barracuda CloudGen Firewalls are purpose-built for the modern, distributed network in which network performance and availability is as important as security. They give network administrators the tools and controls needed to simplify the complex job of ensuring network performance across multiple locations; therefore it’s ideal for managed service providers and distributed enterprises.
About Barracuda Networks Inc.
Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions designed to solve mainstream IT problems – efficiently and cost effectively – while maintaining a level of customer support and satisfaction second to none. Our products span three distinct markets, including: content security, networking and application delivery, as well as data storage, protection and disaster recovery. Barracuda provides powerful yet easy-to-use security and storage solutions that simplify IT. CitiBank, Coca-Cola, Delta Dental, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L'Oreal, Liberty Tax Service, Mythbusters and Spokane Public Schools are among the more than 150,000 organizations in 100+ countries confidently protecting their users, applications and data with Barracuda solutions. Based in Silicon Valley – Northern California, our network is comprised of offices in 15 countries, 1000+ employees and 5000+ partners.