Now supporting macOS Mojave, including Dark
Looking for an easy way to get insights in your daily activities? Meet Daily, developed to help employees and freelancers creating accurate time sheets without the hassle of using timers. It works by asking what you are doing in an unobtrusive manner.
Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make Daily compatible with your way of working:
• View and edit your time sheets for a specific day, week, month or year.
• Find out when you have started and stopped working.
• Register activities while you have been away from your Mac.
• Temporary apply an activity automatically.
• Control Daily using system-wide keyboard shortcuts.
• Schedule when you want Daily to track your time.
• Export to CSV, JSON or a Toggl-compatible format.
• Automate tasks using AppleScript.
• … and much more!
Daily requires a subscription in order to track your time. New users receive a free trial of 30 days. After this, a subscription for one month (€1,49), one quarter (€2,99 - save 33%) or year (€9,99 - save 44%) can be purchased easily from within the app. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before their end date. As a business you can also purchase multiple licenses using a single payment method and distribute these licenses to your employees. Visit https://dailytimetracking.com/#business for more information.
If you have any questions or need more information, check out our website (http://dailytimetracking.com) or email us at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions: https://dailytimetracking.com/#readfaq
|Daily Time Tracking|