Looking for an easy way to get insights in
your daily activities? Meet Daily, world's most convenient time tracking companion for professionals, loved by many due
its simplicity. It works by asking what you are doing in a discrete manner.
Each time Daily asks you what you are doing, a sample is recorded. Together with other information such as when you have started working and have stopped working, Daily is able to create accurate time sheets. This new but proven concept results in a discipline-free and easy way of doing time registration.
Although simplicity rules, Daily offers powerful features enabling you to make Daily fully compatible with the way you work.
Daily enables you to:
• Discover the duration per activity, accurate to the minute!
• View and edit your time sheets for a specific day, week, month or even year;
• See when you've started and stopped working;
• Register activities while you've been away from your computer;
• Automatically record a pre-defined activity using silent-mode;
• Control Daily using global keyboard shortcuts;
• Automatically start & stop registering on specific moments using the scheduler;
• Export your data allowing you to import data into 3rd party applications such as Toggl;
• Automate tasks using AppleScript;
• … and much more!
Daily requires a subscription in order to track activities. New users receive a free trial of 30 days. After this, a subscription for one month (€1,49), one quarter (€2,99 - save 33%) or year (€9,99 - save 44%) can be purchased easily from within the app. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before their end date. As a business you can also purchase multiple licenses using a single payment method and distribute these licenses to your employees. Visit https://dailytimeapp.com/#business for more information.
If you have any questions or need more information, check our website (http://www.dailytimeapp.com) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions: https://dailytimeapp.com/#readfaq
|Daily | Time tracking|