Diagram Maker is a tool for creating
flowchart, wireframe, mind map and other diagrams. It's very easy to use, with this app you can quickly build a
attractive diagram and use it instantly in your other Mac projects.
- Most operations accomplished by dragging: Dragging to add new shape, Dragging to change shape, and Dragging to change color scheme.
- Auto resize shape to match text contents.
- Add note and link for shapes.
- Many built-in shapes, includes: basic, flowchart, wireframe, mindmap, and some general containers.
- Support global document color scheme.
- Auto resize page.
- Auto record text attributes.
- Smart connector support 3 corner style.
- Easily export scaled image (2x, 3x, 4x …).
- Group / Ungroup shapes.
- Import OmniGraffle stencils or documents.
- Export to many image formats : Png, Jpeg, Tiff ...
Note: Some shapes on screenshot but not included in this app are created by user!
How to import Omnigraffle stencils:
1. Download a stencil file from https://www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle/stencils or any other place (normally, the downloaded file’s extension is “.gstencil")
2. Click “File”->”Import” to import the downloaded file. If import success, after a little while, stencils will displayed in editor. instead, an error window will present, means that this file is not supported by Diagram Maker.
3. Click “File”->”Save as Stencil” to create yourself stencils. The new stencils can be select from the stencils popup button (Which also contains the built-in stencils, such as “Basic”,"Devices”...)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at