Be in charge of your personal
Your personal data belongs to you and you alone should get to decide who else can use it.
Use digi.me to automatically import your personal data from thousands of different sources and later on decide who else can use it.
Why share it? Because sharing with others unlocks fantastic opportunities. Companies want to know you better and now need your consent to look at your personal data. Digi.me helps you give and manage consent. This means you’ll always know who’s using your personal data.
Right now we have importers for over 15,000 services including:
# Finance and Banking
• Thousands of banks worldwide
# Fitness and Wellbeing
# Medical Records
• Iceland Department of Health
• Hundreds of US Hospitals
# Social Media, Entertainment & Interests
• UK DVLA MOT History
We take your privacy very seriously, so your data will be encrypted using a password only you know. In addition, your data is not stored on our servers. Instead, you keep it in a place you control. That’s currently Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive to gives you peace of mind and the ability to access your content from all your macOS, iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Digi.me does not see, touch, or hold your data, ever.
So what can you do with your personal data once you’ve gathered it together in your digi.me?
We have an active community of developers building new exciting apps and updating existing apps that place data respect front and centre. This means that you will see other apps powered by the digi.me platform. These apps will all ask you for your consent to access your personal data within their apps before processing anything, all this can be managed from within your digi.me app.
Aside from this, you can immediately use your digi.me to do so much including:
• Quickly finding a photo you posted years ago
• Searching for specific workouts
• Creating saved search queries to find all the recipes you pinned or liked
• Seeing all the photos a friend liked
• Seeing how much you spend at one place, or how much you spend eating out!
• Searching for a merchant or specific transaction amount
• Searching through captions and comments across all connected sources
• Re-sharing photos and posts
• Getting daily flashbacks of what you were up to years back
Still here? Install digi.me already and take your first step to be in charge of your personal data.