What happens when you combine the data you
Install digi.me for instant access to
• your social life (Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter posts, likes and pins)
• to your financial history
• to your Fitbit and Garmin data
• your Spotify listening habits
• and in certain countries, parts of your medical records and your vehicle mot history
All of this in your hand, in a single private Library, stored in a place you control (right now in your Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive).
• Quickly find a photo you posted years ago
• Search for specific workouts
• Create saved search queries to find all the recipes you pinned or liked
• See all the photos one friend liked
• See how much you spend at one place, or how much you spend eating out!
• Search for a merchant of a specific transaction amount
• Search through captions and comments across all connected sources
• Re-share photos and posts
• Get daily flashbacks of what you were up to years back
digi.me creates a super secure copy of all your content but only stores it in a place of your choice. Today that's either your Dropbox or Google Drive, with alternatives coming very soon. We respect your data so we built digi.me in a way that means we do not see, touch or hold your data.
You can also view your Library from your other devices.
Please spare us a moment and rate the app - it really helps!