DjVuFileReader is a small .djvu file reader,
enables you to open and view DjVu format files, quickly zoom in and zoom out, and export DjVu to PDF documents easily on
DjVu is a computer file format designed primarily to store scanned documents, especially those containing a combination of text, line drawings, indexed color images, and photographs. It is not widely distributed, and not all devices on the e-ink allow you to view this file type. DjVuReader can help you handle with .DjVu files easily on Mac.
- Quickly to open&read DjVu files and easy to use.
- Four Zooming mode to read DjVu more expedite: Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Display at Actual Size or Fit Window Width.
- You also could read DjVu files in single, continuous scroll, or 2-up page.
- Support bookmark the current page for next reading.
- Support convert DjVu files into PDF documents for easy editing and sharing.
- You also could save the DjVu files as images like: PNG, TIFF, JPEG, BMP and GIF.
- If need, you can quickly print the wanted DjVu files out.
- The hidden text in DjVu files, you also can easily export to folder and read them.