DLS-MIDI-Synth is a front end for the
built-in Apple OS X DLS synthesizer. It can be used with any MIDI program or directly with a MIDI keyboard. It turns
your MAC computer so to speak, in a 16-channel MIDI expander.
Functions of the DLS-MIDI-Synth:
1. Load and manage SoundFonts in *.dls und *.sf2 file format.
2. Direct connection to an MIDI port or set up a virtual MIDI port.
3. Control of the integrated room effect.
4. Mixer for all 16 MIDI channels.
5. Audio is outputted via a freely selectable audio hardware (including single outputs)
6. In the output section, an adjustable peak limiter is integrated.
7. Exporting and importing all settings by *.dlspatch files.