Cisdem Document Reader is a simple yet efficient document reader to open and view important files, including pdf, wpd, wps, xps, oxps, djvu, vsd, vsdx, vdx, and winmail.dat files. It offers a smooth and comfortable reading experience.
√ 7 powerful document Readers inside a single, easy-to-use pack
- PDF Reader: PDF is a document file created by Adobe Acrobat or any similar application.
- WPD Reader: WPD is a text document created by Corel WordPerfect software.
- WPS Reader: WPS is a document created with Microsoft Works.
- XPS Reader: The XPS, or the XML Paper Specification, was developed by Microsoft; Page layout file created in the Open XML Paper Specification (OpenXPS) format.
- DjVu Reader: DjVu Image is a compressed image format.
- Visio Reader: VSD is created by the business diagram application Microsoft Visio; VSDX file format was introduced in Visio 2013; VDX file is associated with Microsoft Visio and it is a file or a chart created by the program.
- Winmail Reader: TNEF is a proprietary email attachment format used by Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Server. An attached file with TNEF encoding is most often named winmail.dat or win.dat.
√ Smooth document reading experience
- Hide the toolbar and read in full screen.
- View and navigate page by thumbnails.
- Two pages at a time for quick viewing.
- Read page by page similar to a slideshow.
- Zoom the page size to fit your reading.
- Turn to previous page, next page, first page, last page.
- Rotate to correct text directions or image angle.
- Create bookmarks to quickly locate a specific page.
- Quicky find any words or phrases in your document.
- Simply drag documents into the interface to open instantly.
- Open and switch between multiple document files using tabs.
√ Support multiple export options
- Convert documents to other formats, including PDF, text, image (PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIFT, TIFF), you can also partial convert a single page or page range.
- Extract image (PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIFT, TIFF) from documents, support partial extract images from a single page or page range.
- Print document files for copy, automatically connect to the available printer and lets you print your document files with a single button.
"If your Mac system is not able to read Windows-based document formats, then this All-In-One Document Reader and Converter can provide you an ability to do this with zero efforts." - Softpedia
"Once I got the app working, I was pleasantly surprised at the clean, distraction-free viewing window of DocumentReader. The features are simple and the app is very easy to use." - MacSources
About Document Reader Free Version
PDF Reader: No limitation for all funcions.
WPD, WPS, XPS, DjVu, Visio Reader: Only read the first page and can not use the export function.
Winmail Reader: Only read main body of the first file, and can not read the attachment.
Upgrade the Reader you need to remove all limitations.