Documents Pro is a Word Processor for Mac
OS X, Document Writer for Microsoft Word Edition, Open Office Format and Other Formats and export all the common
formats:.pdf, .rtf, .doc and more .
Documents Pro is a small, easy-to-use word processor that is designed to make writing convenient, efficient and comfortable. It can also make the writing and the picture have perfect layout, support Retina resolutions To create the tables and insert the pictures make your document more rich and colorful.
Documents Pro is lean, fast, and uncluttered. If you get depressed at the thought of firing up MS Word or OpenOffice, try this app.
Advance word processor
● Simple interface that starts up quickly
● Paragraph and character styles
● Automatically format bulleted or numbered lists
● Flexible structure for creating any type of document with section, layout, and page breaks
● Table of contents
Perfect page layout
● Free form layout
● Free text layout
Powerful writing tools
● make template documents with boilerplate text
● free-form headers and footers
● alternate colors option (e.g., white text on blue)
● split-window editing
● full screen editing
● date-stamped backups
● selection of text by text style, paragraph style, color, etc.
● find panel allows regular expressions (pattern matching)
● Word processing utilities including word count and automatic page numbering
● Automatic save function let you don't have to worry about losing data.
● Documents Pro is able to automatically format bulleted or numbered lists to make your documents crisp and clear.
● Use special characters to make documents more expressive and unique.
● Find and Replace feature in Quick Word make your documents easily search
Compatibility and sharing
● export Microsoft Word documents
● Send as a mwd, Word, or PDF file directly to email
● Export PDF files
● Import and export RTF documents, TXT Documents
● Support for all image formats (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png and more)
If there is any problems, questions or suggestions, you are more than welcomed to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.