NOW INTEGRATED WITH THE IPHONE AND THE IPAD
VERSIONS OF THE APPLICATION!
### Have a look the application review on www.thebark.com, at http://www.thebark.com/content/apps-track-your-dog’s-medical-details ###
Here is an application that will enable you to keep track of all information relative to the health of your dogs: general information (such as breed, color, microchip information, ...), vaccinations, physical examination, medications , allergies, diagnostic tests and results, ...
This information could prove of great importance in a variety of everyday situations from a routine veterinarian check up, to any possible emergency situation.
Dog Medical Agenda will allow you to always have at your fingertips:
- Your dogs general and health information (breed, sex, microchip information, ...)
- A list of any diagnostic testing undertaken or planned with relevant dates and results.
- A list of all vaccinations offered and taken up, together with reminders of the dates for boosters to be administered. Any reactions and subsequent remedies can also be logged.
- A list of any noted allergies, the allergic factors involved and the remedies necessary to relieve the symptoms.
- A list of prescribed medications, their indications and the frequency of assumption.
- A dedicated point of access to the main phone numbers relevant to your dogs health (veterinar…..).
This application is user-friendly thanks to the precompiled sections (see vaccination section). Should you feel that functionality could be added to or improved, please do not hesitate to post/email your suggestions at: email@example.com
If you have any issue, please email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to address your question, answering directly back to you.