** Now includes Book Five: REDUX! **
** The epic saga is complete — play through the story from beginning to end **
“…couples a believable, superbly written lead character with complex decisions in a promising start” 8.5/10 — Polygon
“Book Three continues to pack punch after punch when it comes to character insight” 8/10 — GameSpot
“A fascinating game with interwoven tales, beautiful set pieces and believeable protagonists” 9/10 — Gaming Trend
“…an expertly written narrative, a brilliantly realised location in Europolis, and subtly far-reaching choices to make even at this stage” 9/10 — Dealspwn
“…a gorgeous-looking game” 8/10 — Hardcore Gamer
“Beautiful, multicultural setting sets the stage for future mysteries” — GameSpot
A story-driven adventure about choices and consequences, dreams and reality, magic and science, chaos and order, and the broken heroes whose actions will shape the course of history in all worlds, Dreamfall Chapters is the episodic follow-up to award-winning adventure games The Longest Journey and Dreamfall.
Set in parallel worlds — one a dark cyberpunk vision of the future, the other a magical fantasy realm — the game follows two broken heroes on their journey across worlds to save the very nature of dreams from the Undreaming. Dreamfall Chapters is a mature, emotional, dark, magical and heartbreaking adventure that will take you by surprise.
If you encounter any problems playing the game, please visit our support portal. Our customer support team is standing by to help.
Minimum system requirements: Core 2 Duo 2GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 15 GB free disk space
Recommended system requirements: Quad Core i5 2.5GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, ATI/NVIDIA video card with 1GB VRAM, 20 GB free disk space
Unsupported video chipsets:
ATI Radeon X1000 series, HD 2400, 2600, 3870, 4670, 6490, 6630
NVIDIA GeForce 7000 series, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600, 320, 330, GT 120
Intel GMA series, HD 3000
• Experience a deep and emotional episodic storyline that continues the epic saga of The Longest Journey — an award-winning story the New York Times called “compelling” and “terrific”
• Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of the future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
• Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
• Connect your game and see the choices your friends have made before making your own, and share your decisions with everyone playing the game
• The sequel to acclaimed Adventure Game of the Year, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. A recap of Dreamfall is available in-game for new players