There are dozens of Mac apps that take
screen shots, each with their own keyboard shortcuts. Getting the results you want by remembering which app uses which
shortcut is frustrating. DreamShot lets you use one shortcut to take screenshots for all of your apps, services, and
destinations. It goes further by using image upload services like cloud and droplr as an extension of itself, so you can
keep your current system in place, tying it all together into one seamless experience.
Taking screenshots on your Mac with DreamShot is truly magical. Upon capturing an image you are instantly presented with a large preview, and an extensive list of things you can do with the image, generated from the apps and services on your Mac. Sending to any one of these is only a click away. You can even print, copy to clipboard, send to Dropbox, custom folders, social networks, or just about any place that supports image import on your Mac.
* Capture a region of your screen with Shift+CMD+D or any custom keyboard shortcut you choose.
* Use the menu bar panel to see your previous screenshots.
* Drag a screenshot from the preview window to anywhere you need to use it.
* Hide unwanted destinations from your list.
* Easily set your 'Favorites' destination to any place on your hard drive.
* Instantly see a large preview of your screen capture and take another right from the preview window.
* Quickly open an image in preview to use its quick and powerful image editing tools.
* Mac OS integration allows you to instantly print, save, copy to clipboard, or open your image in preview.
* Responsive developers that love quickly integrating user requested features.
Supported Apps & Services:
(SOME SERVICES UNAVAILABLE ON PRE-MOUNTAIN LION SYSTEMS)
* Sketchbook Pro
* Sketchbook Express
Our goal is for DreamShot to become even more useful and powerful to your screenshot workflow. We've got dozens of feature ideas that we are carefully looking at implementing. We can't wait to hear about how you use DreamShot, and please let us know anything you would like to see in future versions!