The Duplicate Manager detects and removes
photos, videos, audio tracks, documents, other files.
Ease to use, operation speed, smart auto selection - these are the basic principles of the app concept to quickly remove duplicates.
◉ WHY DUPLICATE MANAGER FOR YOU
- The main advantage of the app is an unique algorithm to select duplicates automatically! Automatically selects only those duplicates that you really want to remove.
- Ability to exclude the folders (including subfolders and files), files, file types for auto selection.
- Ability to set the folder priority and define which folder will keep the original.
- Keeps one original for all scan folders.
- Keeps one original in each scan folder.
- High speed of the auto selection.
- Multi-variance of the auto selection.
- Ability to scan for duplicates in multiple folders and storage devices.
- Finds duplicates in Photos library, iTunes library.
- Finds equal or similar files (7 modes of file comparison).
- Removes duplicates on external drives, network folders, in cloud storage like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Removal of duplicate files with administrator privileges.
- The app can save the scan results. You can quit the app and continue to work at any convenient time for you.
- The app saves all scan jobs settings. Don't spend your time to change settings for each scan job every time. Set all scan jobs settings one time!
- Pre-installed scan jobs.
- Automatically scans on a schedule any number of scan jobs. The app scans folders when you don’t use Mac. Don't spend your time on the scan process. Work with the scan results at any convenient time for you!
Your time is the most precious that you have! We care about your time.
The free version is fully functional with one limitation, you can only remove one file at a time from the list of selected duplicates. To automatically remove all of the selected duplicates with just one click, please upgrade to Duplicate Manager Pro.
◉ FOR BEGINNERS
- Select pre-installed scan job (Photo, Movies, Documents ... or Hard Drive).
- Click the "Scan" button.
All scan settings have configured optimally for each job.
◉ FOR THE MOST EXACTING PROFESSIONALS
- 2 modes of finding files:
- find duplicate files
- find large files
- 7 modes of file comparison by:
- content (Checksum - SHA1)
- content and name
- name, date and size
- name and date
- large files
- large files grouped by name
- Optimized to work with huge volumes of files. The minimum memory usage.
- Automatic scheduled scan every day, every week, or once at the scheduled time.
- Advanced search for duplicate groups and items of the selected group (name contains, name begins, path contains, path & name contains, …).
- Sorting for duplicate groups and items of the selected group.
- The settings for each scan job:
- Move duplicates to the Trash or remove them permanently.
- The ability to create an alias in the place of removed duplicates.
- Exclude list for scan. You can exclude files, folders, file types (including hidden folders, files and file aliases).
- Exclude list for auto selection. You can exclude files, folders, file types.
- Minimum file size to scan.
- The ability to set the package types to scan as files (other packages will be scanned as folders).
- The ability to transform the app window to the compact indicator of the scan process.
- You can preview files using the built-in or external "QuickLook". The ability to display multiple files (useful when you use the comparison mode by name).
- Copy, add, remove, move any scan job.
- Supports "Drag & Drop" mode.
- The ability to quickly jump to any file or folder which in the file path.