Easily creates Spam and Content filter rules
for Mail.app E-Mails.
Use regular expressions (RegEx) or simple text to filter out Spam or other undesirable content from your mails.
- You can define a filter for the Sender, Subject, Reply, Headers and the Content itself.
- You can use the simple text filter or use regular expressions for Spam detection.
- You can test the rules before activation.
- The App do not delete your mails, it just moves them to a sub-folder on your Mac, if it finds Spam.
- The handling is very simple. Only a few steps are needed.
- Supports Mail.app and Mac OS X from 10.8.
This is a standalone application but it generates rules for Mail.app only, it is not compatible with other software than Mail.app. Mail.app is responsible for activation and executing the Spam rules.