Build an empire in this Risk-like
Conquer the World, against computer players or human players (LAN/Internet and Hotseat). You also can create maps and campaigns of your own and share them with others.
The game's options include seven computer personalities to choose from, submit high scores, strongholds, troop experience, statistics, and the option to play with or without dice.
Game Features Summary:
- Up to 9 computer opponents
- 8 built-in maps
- Download maps
- Create maps and campaigns of your own
- Internet/Online Gaming, play against others over the internet
- LAN multiplayer gaming, join a game or start a network game at home among the connected computers
- One-PC-multiplayer game (hotseat mode)
- Submit High Scores
- play with or without dice
- Troop experience
- 7 ai personalities (normal, defensive, conqueror, ..)
- Move up in rank: Private, Corporal .. General
- Missions: Conquer All (default), Hold Continents, Escort, Continents
- Demo mode, use this as a tutor
- Losses counter: minimize your losses during the game, the fewer armies you need the higher is your score
Features are close to the actual board game, except:
- Trading in Risk cards for armies,
2 cards of the same design (Cavalry,Artillery, Infantry) = 5 bonus armies
3 cards = 10 bonus armies
4 cards = 15 bonus armies
5 cards = 20 bonus armies
Wild cards count as any.
Dice are not used in Empire XP, instead you can choose from :
- the biggest army always wins the battle (1-for-1 system)
- bigger army gives a better chance of winning (Dice-like results)
- Defend phase OR Attack phase.
- You can move all your armies (-1) to the newly conquered territory after a successful attack
- Maximum of 4 armies on 1 territory to place during initial placement
- Only after an attack phase you may transport 7 armies across your own territories (so-called free moves)