Diagnose your car using your Mac OS X and
discover why your engine indicator is lit ... you no longer need to use the manufacturer's pack!
Connect an ELM327 interface to the OBD plug in your car and run the application: you will be able to diagnose and view your vehicle data in real time.
- View engine and gearbox fault codes (also known as DTCs) and display their meaning in English (more than 5000 definitions available)
- Display specific manufacturer error codes for the following makes: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, etc...
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and saving possible in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration, you can see: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, spark timing, inlet air quantity, etc.
- Create recordings of your journeys on your Mac
- Create recordings including GPS data in .kml format
Note: Our application requires a compatible ELM327 interface as offered on our website: https://www.boutiqueobdfacile.com/obd2-scanner-pack-a63.html
A video presentation of the application is available here: https://youtu.be/vJZtWRQwf0A
For more information about our application and OBD consult our website: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD/OBD2 standard, see our list of compatible vehicles: http://www.outilsobdfacile.com/vehicle-list-compatible-obd2.php
|EOBD Facile - Car Diagnostics|