Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank
account numbers behind military-grade encryption and have them organized and ready when you need them by installing the
most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager on your Mac. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with eWallet®.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry organizing and protecting sensitive information any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full iCloud or Dropbox backup of your secure “wallets” and the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Optimized for retina displays
* Backup your data to iCloud or Dropbox
* Sync your data seamlessly via Cloud or Wi-Fi with eWallet’s iOS and Android apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Complete live search to quickly find the info you need
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Item-level sync lets you use and change your info everywhere
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* Add personal notes and security questions to any card
* Have as many different wallets as you want
* AutoPass automatic password entering support
Ilium Software has over 18 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.