Many of us spend a good deal of our time
staring at screens. This can put a lot of strain on our eyes and cause eye fatigue. When using your screen it's a good
practice to give your eyes a break regularly.
Use the 20-20-20 rule. Every 20 minutes, take a 20-second break and focus your eyes on something at least 20 feet away.
EyeDrop helps you using the 20-20-20 rule by dimming your screen every 20 minutes for 20 seconds. This entices you too look away from your screen. The amount of dimming is configurable. Once it is dimmed, it can be easily cancelled at any time by double tapping anywhere.
- Interval is configureable: 10, 20, 30, 60 minutes with respectively 10, 20, 30, 60 seconds of dimming time.
- Interval resets automatically after sleep or the screen is locked
- Darkness is configurable: High, Medium, Low
- Multiple screens and spaces are supported
- Pauses automatically when you use a fullscreen application
- Dismissible by a quick escape key press or double mouse click
- Dismissible behavior can be disabled to enforce the 20-20-20 rule.