F5 Access for macOS 1.0.0 has the following
minimum software requirements:
macOS version 10.12.2
BIG-IP version 13.0
The F5 Access app from F5 Networks secures and accelerates macOS device access to enterprise networks and applications using SSL VPN and optimization technologies.
F5 Access for macOS provides Layer 3 network access for the BIG-IP APM module. The F5 Access for macOS application is not a replacement for existing Edge Client. F5 Edge Client provides customers more capabilities around remote access and flexibility in branding and distribution while F5 Access for macOS is a thinner client for more simplicity and includes a macOS integrated UI. As a result users should consult their administrators to determine if this application is supported by your company’s F5 Access Policy Manager—Remote Access Server configuration.
Use of this application is subject to the End User License Agreement available at: https://cdn.f5.com/product/apm/apps/eula.html
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
F5 Access for macOS™, version 1.0.0 features:
- Full Layer 3 network access (SSL VPN) to all enterprise application and files
- Support for macOS per-app VPN including for TCP-IP and UDP (VoIP and PCoIP)
- Native authentication mode (i.e. username and password)
- Certificate-only authentication
- Seamless user provisioning through MDM products from Airwatch and MaaS360
- VPN tunnel information and statistics
- Enhanced logging capabilities
Requirements: (Contact your IT Administrator)
- F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager solution
BEFORE CONTACTING F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE REFERENCE: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K2633