Ace your FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP)
Part 121, Part 135, and/or Helicopter written (knowledge) test. Spend less time studying and more time flying.
GroundSchool is the smart pilot's secret for passing FAA knowledge (written) tests.
You want to pass the ATP test so that your career can advance. We've helped tens of thousands of people ACE their ATP writtens at far less cost, hassle, and time than over-expensive weekend courses. Study on your own time, learn effectively, and internalize the material so that you'll be ready for that interview, too!
Yes, this app separates Part 121 from 135 and Helicopter questions so you only study those questions that are likely to be on the exact test you take.
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA ATP written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
* Actual FAA Questions (ACS) Current and Valid for Right Now: What you see in the software is highly likely to be exactly what you see on the actual test. Use the program's built-in self-update feature to get the latest question set and illustrated explanations via the Internet.
* FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE: so that whenever you're ready to take the test, the software will be there to help you study (and then review later on). Unlike with books, which are getting out of date from the moment they are printed, update capability is built right into the software.
* Detailed Explanations: Questions feature detailed, often illustrated explanations by our editorial team of professional pilots, mechanics, instructors, and examiners.
* All Charts and Figures Included - Everything that you need to reference for your test is included.
* Virtual E6B and Other Flight Computers / Calculators, Right on screen for convenient learning
* Intelligent grouping of questions by subject area and specific test: If you study with books, the questions for multiple tests are listed together, making it difficult to avoid studying material that does not apply to you. Our software separates this out, allowing you to concentrate only on those questions that you will likely be asked.
* Flexible Study and Simulated Test Modes: GroundSchool features multiple study and practice modes so that you can customize it to works best for you. It even features modes that emulate the software at the major FAA testing centers so that there will be no surprises there!
* Fits the Way You Want to Study: Regardless of whether you just want to memorize the questions quickly or you really want to learn the material deeply, GroundSchool can be configured to suit.
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses: If you're enrolled in a formal "ground school" at your FBO or college, this software will help you get to the head of the class.
This product will prepare you for any or all of the following test(s):
ATM - ATP Multi-Engine Airplane
ATS - ATP Single-Engine Airplane
Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (Part 121) (ATP)
Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (Part 135) (ATA)
Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (ATH)
Aircraft Dispatcher / Airline Dispatcher (ADX)
Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (added rating) (ARA)
Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (added rating) (ARH)
Canadian Airline Transport Pilot to USA FAA Conversion (ACP)
Please double check to make sure you are getting the right product:
This is FAA Written (Knowledge) Test preparation software to help you prepare for aviation-related multiple-choice knowledge (computer-based written) tests given by the USA Federal Aviation Administration. This software will help you study for the FAA written (knowledge) tests listed elsewhere on this screen.
|FAA ATP Written Test Prep|
|Glider FAA Checkride Prep|
|GroundSchool UK PPL IMC Rating|
|Drone Pilot (UAS) Test Prep|
|Five by Five Amateur (Ham Radio) FCC Test Prep|
|China ATPL Pilot Exam Prep|
|Ham Exam Canada Amateur Radio Test Prep|
|Five by Five Commercial FCC Written Test Prep|
|EASA CPL Pilot Exam Prep|
|EASA IR Instrument Rating Prep|
|EASA ATPL Theory Exam Prep|
|GroundSchool CANADA INRAT|
|Canada Private Pilot Test Prep|
|ATP Airplane FAA Checkride|