Ace your FAA Sport Pilot (Light Sport Pilot)
INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER written (knowledge) tests. Spend less time studying and more time flying. GroundSchool is the
smart pilot's secret for passing FAA knowledge (written) tests. Yes, this also includes preparation for the
FUNDAMENTALS OF INSTRUCTION (FOI) written test!
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Sport Pilot INSTRUCTOR AND/OR EXAMINER written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
BE CAREFUL! This title will prepare you for FAA SPORT PILOT INSTRUCTOR AND EXAMINER written tests. If you want to study for a regular SPORT PILOT test, please select our Sport Pilot written test prep app. If you want to styudy for a 'standard' CFI/Flight/Ground Instructor test such as Flight Instructor Airplane, select our Flight Instructor (CFI) written test prep app, not this one. Please choose carefully and ask questions BEFORE purchase if you have doubts!
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now: What you see in the software is highly likely to be exactly what you see on the actual test. Use the program's built-in self-update feature to get the latest question set and illustrated explanations via the Internet.
* FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE: so that whenever you're ready to take the test, the software will be there to help you study (and then review later on). Unlike with books, which are getting out of date from the moment they are printed, update capability is built right into the software. So, when you receive this product, you will be able to update it with only a few clicks now and in the future and be sure that you are studying from the latest available questions.
* Detailed Explanations: Questions feature detailed, often illustrated explanations by our editorial team of professional pilots, mechanics, instructors, and examiners.
* All Charts and Figures Included - Everything that you need to reference for your test is included.
* Virtual E6B and Other Flight Computers / Calculators, Right on screen for convenient learning
* Intelligent grouping of questions by subject area and specific test: If you study with books, the questions for multiple tests are listed together, making it difficult to avoid studying material that does not apply to you. Our software separates this out, allowing you to concentrate only on those questions that you will likely be asked.
* Flexible Study and Simulated Test Modes: GroundSchool features multiple study and practice modes so that you can customize it to works best for you. It even features modes that emulate the software at the major FAA testing centers!
* Fits the Way You Want to Study: Regardless of whether you just want to memorize the questions quickly or you really want to learn the material deeply, GroundSchool can be configured to suit and is remarkably easy to use.
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses.
This product will prepare you for any or all of the following test(s):
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Airplane (SIA/SEA)
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Lighter than Air (Balloon) (SIB/SEB)
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Glider (SII/SEI)
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Lighter than Air (Airship) (SIL/SEL)
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Powered Parachute (SIP/SEP)
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Weight Shift Control (SIW/SEW)
Sport Pilot Instructor / Examiner Gyroplane (SIY/SEY)
Please double check to make sure you are getting the right product:
This is FAA Written (Knowledge) Test preparation software to help you prepare for aviation-related multiple-choice knowledge (computer-based written) tests given by the USA Federal Aviation Administration. This software will help you study for the FAA written (knowledge) tests listed elsewhere on this screen.
|FAA Sport Pilot Instructor|
|Glider FAA Checkride Prep|
|GroundSchool UK PPL IMC Rating|
|Drone Pilot (UAS) Test Prep|
|Five by Five Amateur (Ham Radio) FCC Test Prep|
|China ATPL Pilot Exam Prep|
|Ham Exam Canada Amateur Radio Test Prep|
|Five by Five Commercial FCC Written Test Prep|
|EASA CPL Pilot Exam Prep|
|EASA IR Instrument Rating Prep|
|EASA ATPL Theory Exam Prep|
|GroundSchool CANADA INRAT|
|Canada Private Pilot Test Prep|
|ATP Airplane FAA Checkride|