An elegant and lightweight RSS client and news reader for your Mac. Feedy uses tweet data to rate the popularity of each story, helping you find the content that is most interesting and noteworthy.
- Built-in reader provides full-length, clutter-free articles
- Top stories highlighted in the list and menu bar so you don't miss them
- Limit the number of stories by popularity from feeds with too much content
- Personal keywords let you highlight stories matching your interests
- Sort stories by time or by popularity
- Folders, favorites, search, notifications, and more
How do the popularity ratings work?
Feedy assigns each item in your feeds a rating. The rating is generated based on the number of tweets mentioning the article, which is a powerful metric of how interesting and noteworthy an article is. Feedy also assigns high ratings for feeds that update infrequently, so you don't miss that rare post from your favorite small website or blog.