Get all the email addresses in your files in
** This is an emails-only version of the full-featured File Ninja app. **
File Ninja Emails is the simplest way to get all the email addresses written in your files. Just drop any file or folder to the app and that's it: all the emails in a straightforward interface. Then export the list to a file or just click "Compose email" to send an email to the selected accounts directly in your default mail client.
As Alan Perlis once said, simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it. File Ninja Emails does the best job to bring you these features:
- Scans everywhere: metadata, footnotes, hyperlinks, hidden text...
- Drag and drop files and folders
- Export to rft, html, csv or txt
- See partial results from second one! Don't wait for the full scan to finish
- Pause & Resume scanning
- Quicklook preview
- Integrates unobtrusively with Notification Center
- We're pretty proud of the performance! Whether we deserve being called ninjas is up to you ;)
Reads a-lot-of formats:
- Office: doc, docx, xlsx, pptx
- Rich Text: rtf, rtfd
- Web: html, xml...
- Notes: markdown, txt
- Ebooks: epub
- Also, any plain text file
Serious Privacy Protection:
- The whole extraction process occurs only in your computer. Forget about servers, clouds and rain...
- We build cool apps to empower our users, not anyone else. Selling apps is our business, your information is yours.
File Ninja Emails is a light version of File Ninja for small budgets that only scans for emails. If you are also interested in extracting Links, Places, Contacts and Dates take a look at File Ninja.
Tell us what you think: @FileNinjaApp
Please, leave a comment if you liked it.