Fine Bass Tuner is a chromatic tuner designed for bass instruments that allows you to quickly and accurately tune your instrument using the built-in mic. Features nice and clean interface allowing you to quickly find your pitch.
Disable “Use ambient noise reduction” from system sound settings for better microphone sensitivity.
The Fine Bass Tuner uses a different algorithm that was created specially for bass. If you are not bass player please
check my Fine Chromatic Tuner app.
The working range is the 20 Hz - 350 Hz.
It is designed to give the most accurate tuning for the low frequencies and your bass guitar or other bass instrument will sound just in the right way.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
- Adjusted for bass (20 - 350Hz range)
- String vibration animation