Focus Dashcam Organizer features the ability to manage, share, and flag Tesla Dashcam videos on the iPhone, iPad, and the Mac (purchase once and run anywhere). The built-in calendar allows you to quickly identify dates where recordings exist. The flag function gives you the ability to flag events of interest, which are easily identified as orange dots in the calendar.
Note: Works with any storage device that connects to your iPhone or iPad, using an adapter cable. To test your storage device, plug it in to your iPhone/iPad and ensure it shows up in the Files app.
Some of the features include:
- One purchase for the iPhone, iPad and the Mac. Buy one, own them all.
- Flag videos of interest to review later. Flags carry across devices - flag a video on your iPhone in your car for later analysis on your larger screen iPad or Mac.
- V10 support - view 4 cameras at once (front, back, left and right repeaters)
- Built in calendar allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date.
- To see a larger view of any of the 4 cameras, tap the camera view to enlarge
- Videos can be shared to other applications or saved to your photo album
- Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus.
- Skip to different clips using the clip selector.
- Scan videos quickly using the scrubber.
- Supports dark mode
- Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot