Focus Stacker automatically blends sharp
focused areas from multiple images into one seamless composite image. The focus stacking technique is widely used in
macro photography for subjects like flowers, insects, jewellery, in microscope image processing, landscape photography
and other areas. The app is very simple to use, all you need is to prepare and import your images.
Main Focus Stacker features:
- Automatic detection and seamless blending of sharp image regions.
- Automatic image alignment for stacking.
- Built-in planar stitching. Especially useful for microscope images where the whole specimen does not fit into one frame.
- Optional exposure levelling routine available.
- All processing done in 32 bit floats, import in all image formats supported by macOS (including those in Apple Raw), export in 16 bit TIFF or 8 bit JPEG/PNG.