Notes: Due to sandboxing rules, M3 Data
Recovery Free App Store version is limited to file recovery from disk image (.dmg), but website version (http://www.m3datarecovery.com/mac-data-recovery/) doesn't
have this limitation.
Free data recovery software gives you best data recovery result.
*Recover any lost data under any situations
M3 Data Recovery Free provides the safe & fast way to recover deleted or lost photos, videos, documents, emails and other file types from any Mac-based hard drive as well as external hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, digital camera, CF card, XD Card, MMC card, memory stick, memory card, etc. due to accidental deleting, emptying from Trash, formatting, virus attack, system crash, unexpected power failure, hard drive crash and other unknown reasons.
M3 Data Recovery Free works well with macOS 10.12, Mac OS X and 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 and HFSX, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, FAT32 file systems.
*****How to create a disk image*****
1. Run Disk Utility, it's a standard Mac app.
2. Go to File > New > Disk Image from "YOUR_DISK_NAME".
3. Choose "read-write" as your image format, do not choose "Compressed".
4. Set encryption to "none".
5. Save your disk image and then load it in M3 Data Recovery when done.
|Free Data Recovery|