• You may need to rest the FTP Server
settings if you've upgraded to macOS Catalina recently.
Visit https://langui.net/ftp-server/ for more details.
FTP Server provides a simple way to share / exchange files between your computers and other devices.
* Ports below 1024 are supported now (including port 21).
FTP(File Transfer Protocol) is a standard network protocol used to transfer computer files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet.
FTP Server lets you run the FTP service on your own computer and you can access the files on the host computer with any standard FTP client such as FileZilla or WinSCP. OS X provides read-only FTP access in Finder, you can press Command-K in a Finder window and enter the FTP URL (something like ftp://192.168.0.100:2121/), and connect to FTP Server.
FTP Server comes with its own authentication, you don't need to expose your computer accounts to other people nor do you need to create a system user for the authentication purpose.
• Easy to use: you can simply start the FTP service without any additional configuration.
• Configurable: server root, port, anonymous access options are available.
• Built-in authentication.
• Lightweight: FTP Server requires very little resources to run and the app size is relatively small.
• All kinds of regular files supported: folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
* Please restart the FTP service after changing the configuration / the FTP accounts.
Note: the default document root points to "/Users/*username*/Library/Containers/net.langui.FTPServer/Data/Documents/FTPShare", you can press Command-G in Finder to go to destination folder.
|WebP Viewer: quick look & view|
|Context Menu Lite|
|HelloWeb Free: Write & Test HTML/CSS/JS Code|
|SnailGit 精简版：与访达集成的 Git 客户端|
|SnailGit 专业版：与访达集成的 Git 客户端|
|New Terminal Here|
|New File Menu Free|
|新建文件菜单（New File Menu）：右键创建文档利器|
|SnailSVN 精简版：与访达集成的 SVN 客户端|
|SnailSVN 专业版：与访达集成的 SVN 客户端|
|Simple Git Server|