FutureDecks DJ pro is a professional
audio-video DJ mixing software that allows you to mix like a pro DJ/VJ in no time and with great control and
flexibility. Included you will find 7 completely different user interfaces (skins) with 2 or 4 decks, with or without
You can connect up to 8 hardware MIDI controllers at the same time to control the software without even touching your Mac. There are over 25 zero-configure controllers supported from Akai, American Audio, Beamz, Behringer, Denon, Hercules, M-Audio, Numark, PCDJ, Reloop, Vestax. You can also use any other MIDI controller that you can visually map using the intuitive LEARN feature.
To spice up the mix you can set up seamless loops instantly, tweak the equalizer (with kill switches) and load up external effects in VST or AU (AudioUnits) formats. These are professional studio-quality effects that you can buy or install for free from 3rd parties. You can even map the effects' parameters to real knobs/sliders on your MIDI controller(s).
Included is a very powerful and flexible sampler (sample player) where you can load small files with beats or jingles, or you can send a loop from any deck to any of the sampler's 8 banks. The loops will also be in-sync with the other decks allowing for a seamless experience.
If you are a professional, you can connect your microphone, CD-players and turntables directly to the software and truly blend the analog with digital. You can also use timecoded vinyls or CDs to fully control the playback, scratch on songs or even videos.
For musically perfect mixes you can lock the key (master tempo), change the musical key to your desired one to achieve not only beat-matched but also key-matched mixes. The app even detects the key of a song/video to considerably simplify harmonic mixing.
You will find the automatic BPM detection very precise allowing you to sync instantly the 4 decks and to have perfect loops (that you can also save and recall later on). You can also reverse play, brake the track like on a real turntable and pretty much do anything and more than with traditional hardware.
- classic DJ setup with mixer, 2 or 4 decks, playlist
- fully manual or automatic mixing with one-click beat-matching
- video mixing with previewing (including pitch, break, scratch on video)
- seamless intelligent looping and "skipbeat", save/recall hot loops
- automatic BPM detection (grid like) with batch-mode function
- timecoded vinyl/CD support (relative + absolute modes)
- effects, eqs, filters, VST/AU support
- perceptual automatic-gain
- vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play
- separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector
- powerful sample player (sampler)
- automatic key detection (perfect for harmonic mixing)
- CoreAudio low-latency support
- analog input for microphone/turntables/CD-players, Talk-Over
- browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer and database
- load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access
- record your mixes
- additional MIDI IN with LEARN - assign knobs/switches to fx parameters
- advanced support for external mixers
- pitch scaling for harmonic/key mixing
- hot CUE points functions and gradual pitch bend
- Karaoke CDG support (mp3+cdg, zip)
- browser and playlists iTunes integration
- Favourite folders
- instant loops -- right click and hold on the loop's 1, 2, 4, 8 buttons for instant looping while you're pressing
- scan/import files/folders in the background
- color mark tracks, filter by Audio/Video/Karaoke type
- auto-cueing (auto mix in/out points detection)
- waveform markers for cue points, loop, mix in/out
- extensive settings (including crossfader curve, audio routing)
There are many other features that we encourage you to find and use.