ProDrive is a Mac Application for managing
Google and One Drive files in an easy manner. This is one of the easiest way to working on Google Drive on Mac. Users
will be able to upload and download files from the app without the help of any web browser. ProDrive has this feature
where users will be able to download files and folders within the app itself. It has one of the cleanest UI which will
give you a better experience in working with Google and One Drive than elsewhere.
Features of ProDrive:
• Now access OneDrive files in ProDrive app. Log in with both of your Google Drive and OneDrive accounts and access your online files in one place.
• Easy to open and start working with the app.
• Just drag and drop files into the app interface to upload files.
• Download Image, Folder, PDF, Text File with the app.
• Preview Images and Text, PDF files from the app.
• Edit Doc, Sheets, Slides, Drawing, Forms files online within the app.
• Bring app window from the Status Bar icon incase Dock icon is hidden.
• Open the app at Login.
• Hide Dock icon in an instant without closing the app.
• Open Multiple accounts and multiple windows
• Multiple Themes. Choose between Light and Dark.
• Make the app interface transparent when inactive.
• Get notification upon completion of download in the Notification Center.
• See how much space is free on the top left corner of the app.
ProDrive is the easiest way to use Google and One Drive that reduces your effort and saves time. Download it today and access your Google and One Drive more efficiently on your Mac.
Disclaimer: Google Inc. was not associated with the development of the app. All Google logo, names, artworks are property Google.
|ProDrive for Google & OneDrive|
|Ribbon - Wallpaper Clock|
|Bible Verses - Daily Verse|
|TemplatePro for Letters|
|iBuy from Amazon|
|PlayPro for TED|
|My World Clock|
|DesktopReader for Quora|
|ProForecast for WeatherChannel|
|MessengerApp for Yahoo|
|CalendarPlus for Outlook|
|DigInto for Google Trends|
|QuickContacts for Google|
|QuickPhotos for Google|
|QuickMap for Google Map|