Gifox is a beautifully designed and
masterfully crafted app that records your screen into animated GIFs – the great alternative between static images and
full-size videos. It's your best companion for:
- Micro-screencasts and product demos
- Animated instructions and bug reporting
- Selective on-screen video capturing
Gifox introduces a completely new way of continuous screen capturing with window selection mode – you select a window and Gifox precisely records it even when it's moved or covered up by other windows. Free selection mode is also there for you – fast-select any area on the screen and hit record, like you used with the standard grab app / Cmd+Shift+4 command.
- Pixel-sharp selection with accurate margins
- Only selected window without any overlaps
- With or without window shadow
- With or without desktop background
- Lockable aspect for fast selection restore
A set of capturing options accessible via preferences window let you explicitly control your recording and output.
- Record fps
- Playback fps
- Repeat count and pause
- Mouse cursor
- Window shadow
- Desktop background
Advanced compression options provide complete control over output quality and file size.
- Palette generation
Open up Gifox in any selection mode using preconfigured global shortcuts or customize them in preferences.
- Cmd+Shift+5 initiates free selection mode recording
- Cmd+Shift+6 initiates window mode recording
- Space/Cmd+Esc starts and stops current recording
- Cmd+A/D selects full screen and clears the selection
- Arrows+Cmd/Shift resizes and moves the selection
Easily share your recordings with built-in Dropbox, Google Drive and Imgur integrations. GIFs can be copied or drag-and-dropped directly into other apps straight from the status bar! Support for more great services is underway, but we want to know what integrations would be most useful for you – let us know using the in-app feedback form or contacts on our website.
|Gifox – GIF Recording & Shari…|