Grand Ages: Medieval is a grand-scale
real-time strategy game set in the High Middle Ages – the year 1050 AD.
Grand Ages: Medieval is a grand-scale real-time strategy game set in the High Middle Ages – the year 1050 AD.
In this time of unprecedented progress and growing population you lead your people and advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in an area extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East.
New frontiers are explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness.
Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Rise from the humble role of a simple mayor governing a small settlement and rule over all of Europe. Experience an exciting campaign with elaborately designed cut-scenes, play by your own rules in free play or test your skills in multiplayer against up to 8 players!
• Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
• Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
• Research and utilise 50 major technological advancements of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
• Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
• Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players online
• Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS
‘It certainly looks grand’ - Hooked Gamers
‘...a game with absolutely awe-inspiring breadth’ - Gaming Trend
‘It's refreshing to see a title that focuses on trade and economics instead of battles and warfare’ - Push Square
‘An engaging experience that'll likely take up much of your time’ - Push Square
‘Environments are impressive in both scale and detail’ - GirlGamersUK
‘The entire experience is deep, yet accessible’ - Press Play
‘Does a lot of things right, and the presentation is nice.’ - Gamereactor
CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER
Problems, praise, criticism:
Visit www.kalypsomedia.com or contact us directly at email@example.com
The multiplayer mode of Grand Ages: Medieval requires an internet connection. For the best possible gaming experience we recommend an Ethernet or WiFi connection.