Easy-to-use tool for synchronization and folder backup built on top of rsync – reliable and well tested UNIX tool.
Main use case of grsyncx:
• quick synchronization of files between your Mac and other external storage (f.e. attached disks)
Remote locations can be processed as well if properly mounted within the file system hierarchy.
Features available in grsyncx:
• variety of useful rsync parameters for easy setup
• sane set of default parameters picked for Mac environment – syncing Finder tags, latest version of files – de facto true mirroring of the selected file hierarchy
• input field for user-defined rsync parameters
• optional logging output of the running task
• Simulated execution mode if you're unsure about your setup
grsyncx is available to developers at https://github.com/username0x0a/grsyncx.
Feel free to donate its development by buying it on Mac App Store!