GuitarLayers is an intelligent software that
allows you to manage notes combinations and to put them in mutual relation on the fretboard with a powerful layers
system and advanced graphical interface controls.
GuitarLayers allows you to process scales, chords and arpeggios and to view them simultaneously on the fretboard according to theory and harmonic rules.
BUILD STRUCTURES & SHAPE THEM
Build scales, chords or arpeggios, create harmonizations then view them in any possible shape and position on the fretboard
OVERLAP & COMPARE STRUCTURES
Compare scales, chords and arpeggios by using a powerful layers system and view the relationship between their mutual positions on the fretboard
Organize your contents in browsable single or multi-fretboard projects, adding explanations, and saving them in files and folders.
Move from theory to practice. Map your music knowledge on the guitar by visualizing theory concepts and harmonic rules on the fretboard
Take your teaching activity to the next level by enjoying a fully configurable educational platform. Create your contents and bring them always with you for ordinary lessons or seminars
RESEARCH AND BE CREATIVE!
Learn and then go beyond traditional educational contents by building custom scales, chords and arpeggios and map them on the guitar fretboard
COMPARING MUSICAL STUCTURES: A DYNAMIC APPROACH
Instead of learning static scales, chords or arpeggios shapes, view and compare them simultaneously on the fretboard. By overlapping different layers enhance your ability to find them on the fly and to switch from one to another while playing: music is a dynamic process!
Create your educational content and then share it with other musicians all over the world. Join the community, visit our forum!
PRINT AND EXPORT AS IMAGES
Print or Export fretboards as images in any format, size, color, with or without background!
ENJOY STANDARD IN-APP CONTENTS
Inside guitarLayers library you have at your disposal the most common scales and chords shapes organized and ordered, by professional musicians, according to the modern guitar theory
GuitarLayers allows you
- to build scales, arpeggios and chords, from common to user-defined ones by using the correct enharmonic notation
- to shape scales, arpeggios and chords in any possible way on the fretboard
- visualize two or more structures simultaneously on the fretboard by overlapping different layers
- to perform scales comparison on a same or different fretboards, chord-scale overlapping and mapping, scale-arpeggio overlapping and mapping
- to simultaneously visualize more fretboards and to arrange them in single or multiple columns
- to print or export fretboards as images in any format, size, color, with or without background
- to find chords and arpeggios that harmonize a given scale. The user can build both common and user-defined chord or arpeggio by picking notes from a scale he wants to harmonize
- to have at your disposal a complete pre-loaded library containing the principal scales and chords shapes organized and ordered, by professional musicians, according to the modern guitar theory
|guitarLayers - guitar mapping|