Haste accelerates your daily web search,
saving you valuable time.
Haste can save you time especially if you:
- search the web frequently
- do searches on specific websites
- do searches with specific configurations
How to Use:
1. Double-hit the command key to open the Haste Search Window anytime, anywhere.
2. Enter your search text and select a Custom Search to open the results page in the web browser. You can select a Custom Search you want much faster with preassigned Hotkeys.
Autofill the Search Field:
Copy text into the clipboard and open the Search Window within 5 seconds. The text will be in the search field.
If you have enabled the Haste Safari Extension, just select text in Safari and open the Search Window.
* Search the web faster with fewer steps
* Add/Remove/Edit/Share Custom Searches
* Autofill the search field with selected text in Safari (When the Haste Safari Extension is enabled)
* Search text suggestions
* Search history
* Sync Custom Searches across different Macs
* Works with Safari / Chrome / Firefox / Brave
You can enable an unlimited number of Custom Searches within your 14-day trial period.
After the trial period, you will still be able to use up to 5 Custom Searches at the same time for free.
By upgrading to the Unlimited Version via in-app purchase, you will be able to enable an unlimited number of Custom Searches again.
|Haste - Quick web search|