Hawkeye Access lets you control your Mac using head movements. Rotate your head to move the mouse and make facial expressions to click, drag, and scroll. Powered by your iPhone's TrueDepth camera.
NOTE: Hawkeye Access requires an iPhone or iPad with a TrueDepth camera. This includes iPhone X, XS, XR, 11, 11 Pro, and the new iPad Pro.
Using your iPhone or iPad's TrueDepth camera, Hawkeye Sidekick lets you control your Mac hands-free using head movements. Intuitive controls let you perform common actions using facial expressions. Best of all, Hawkeye Sidekick works with every app on your Mac so you can browse the web, play games, edit videos, and much more. For people with motor impairments, this makes using a Mac far easier.
How it Works:
- Open the Hawkeye Access app on your Mac
- Open the Hawkeye Sidekick app on your iPhone or iPad
- The apps will instantly connect using Bluetooth, no setup required.
- Rotate your head to move the cursor
- Smile, pucker your lips, raise your eyebrows, or stick out your tongue to perform clicks, drags, and scrolls.
- Pick the expressions that work best for you
- Assign expressions to actions
- Adjust cursor and expression sensitivity
- Or, use your Mac's built-in Dwell Control
And much more...
- Shake your head to undo
- Open with "Hey Siri..."
- No external hardware needed
To get started, download Hawkeye Access on your Mac and Hawkeye Sidekick on your iPhone or iPad.
We'd love to hear what you think of Hawkeye Access! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @HawkeyeAccess.