• Highlight text, add notes and annotate any webpage directly into your Safari browser. All your edits are permanently saved for future review and you can also search, explore and remove content •
Everything is stored locally, no remote service involved, no accounts, no logins - it's simple.
Highlighter for Safari is a great extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to keep track of what's important, mark relevant information or enhance your understanding.
• Highlight text in Safari with multiple colours to choose from
• Add post it notes on any webpage
• All notes and highlights are permanently saved and you can review them whenever you comeback to your pages
• Search for highlighted content and notes
• Explore and remove added highlights and notes
• Export your notes in a rich text format
• Activate with a hotkey: hold down the Option key and start highlighting
• Import and backup highlights
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.