*** This is the lite version of iSee, can
only list 50 images, please download full version to use full function ***
A easy-to-use and powerful image browser.
* Browse images by file list, thumbnail and full size view
* Batch read all images in folders and subfolders, NO need to import like iPhoto.
1. Supports all popular image formats, such as jpeg, bmp, png, animated gif and etc.
2. Supports to batch read images from folders and its sub-folders, supports to browse images by thumbnail, supports image slideshow, full-screen view and setting image as wallpaper.
3. Supports image preview, sort images by various options and exif value, sort images by click table column header, images multi-selection.
4. Supports images drag in and out, very easy to save and integrate with other Apps.
5. Supports full-screen view, supports image slideshow and customize slideshow Interval.
6. supports image rotation, zooming image by tap, supports trackpad gesture and rich keyboard shortcuts, support Alt/Option/Command key + mouse scroll wheel
1. Switch to large image view mode: double click image file in file list or double click image thumbnail.
2. Zoom Image: "Alt/Option/Command" key +mouse scroll wheel
3. Returen to previous view: double click large image view
4. Support to zoom in/out image by two finger tap.(require osx 10.8 or above)
5. Image rename: Select image file in image list table and press "enter" key
6. Show/Hide EXIF information: "Command +i"
7. Load all image in current folder of selected images : "Alt/Option+ O"
8. Enable/Disable magnifier: Hold/release Control key when scroll mouse/trackpad
Please refer to menu for other shortcuts
*********** Users FAQs **********
1. How to batch read all images in folders?
A: Drag/Add folders to iSee, it will read all images automatically. or open a single image in folder and press "Alt/Option+ O" to load all the rest images in the folder.
2. Why iSee sometimes refuse drag&drop when I drag images/folders into it?
A: iSee only accept drag&drop when you drag images/folders to file list table and thumbnail list view, otherwise, iSee will refuse the drag&drop.
3. How to save images to specified folder?
A: Select image in image list or thumbnail list, and drag these image to the folder you want to save them. you can also drag selected image to other application.
4.How to sort image?
A: there are 3 methods to sort image:
1) Click image table list header
2) Click "left arrow" and "right arrow" button in the first segment button
3) Drag thumbnail in thumbnail list
5. How to skip prefetching images in sub-folders?
A: Please open preferences setting in "iSee" menu, and check "Skip sub-folders".
6. How to use magnifier?
A: when move mouse/trackpad over image, hode Control key, the magnifier will enable, scroll mouse wheel can zoom in/out image. release Control key will disable magnifier.
|iSee简化版 - 图片浏览器|
|视频抓取 For Tumblr|
|磁盘清理器 - 定时监视和清理磁盘|
|照片查看器 - 快速图片浏览器|
|网页快照 - 批量转换网页为PDF, WebArchive和图片|
|极速视频浏览器简化版 - 用截图的方式快速查找和浏览视频|
|极速视频浏览器 - 用视频截图快速查找和浏览视频|
|图片抓取器 For Tumblr|
|私密浏览器 - 批量下载网络图片, 批量保存网页|
|私密浏览器简化版 - 批量下载网络图片的神器|