Contains all the official asa questions of
2018. With detailed explanations of all theoretical questions.
THE BEST-SELLING AUTOMOBILE THEORY APP IN APP STORE
Contains all the official asa questions of 2018. With detailed explanations of all theoretical questions.
NEW: Cool prizes to win daily for the best theoretical exam results
• Intelligent learning coach for optimal and rapid preparation for the theory test
• True theoretic test simulation with random question generator
• Detailed explanations of all the theory questions and answers
• 24/7 theory support
• Graphical analysis for training and theory test mode
LEARNING CAN BE FUN
• Great prizes to be won daily for the best gags in Automobile Theory.
• Facebook, Twitter and Apple Game Center connection
• Collect trophies and awards
• All official automobile theory questions and original illustrations from ASA 2018 (categories B, A, A1)
• The questions from the years 2009-2017 *are included.
• All in German, French, Englisch and Italian.
• Search function for rapid finding of questions
• Award-winning user interface
• Ongoing free program updates
• No Internet connection required
Best App for practice
I passed the test with only 3 errors thanks to this app and I even was the first one to finish! Except for 2-3 questions it was exactly the same as in the test (Marcelbaechtold 01/06/2015)
I passed because I learned with this app only and I can only say THANK YOU. (Edonashala 25/12/2014)
Super app to learn the theory. Very well suited for learning while traveling as well as at home. (Clawning 12/16/2014)
• BEST OF 2017 Apple
• BEST OF 2015 Apple
• BEST OF 2014 Apple
• TOP 5 APPs of appstar
• Highlight of the Month of Apple
• APP OF THE YEAR by Swisscom
SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT
It would be great if you have suggestions for improvement that you could share with us, rather than give us a bad rating. You could simply e-mail us at email@example.com. (Perhaps we can still solve the problem.)
More about iTheorie at https://www.swift.ch
* The asa (Road Traffic Offices) reserves the right to formulate 20% of the questions differently or to reformulate them for the test, so for this reason, we also include questions from the years 2009-2012 as additional material to practice with.
Contest rules can be found https://www.swift.ch/contest?lng=en.
The Apple company is neither call partner sponsor and is not responsible for the competitive gains.
|iTheorie Auto Theorie asa CH|
|Driving Theory Test NZ|
|iTheorie Führerschein Premium|
|iTheorie Auto Theorie Std CH|
|Bootstheorie Funk SRC,LRC,UBI|
|iTheorie Lastwagen CZV Premium|
|iPilot Deutschland PPL A+H|
|Bootstheorie SBF See|
|Bootstheorie SBF Binnen|
|iPilot PPL Schweiz|
|PCV iTheory Driving Test UK|
|LGV iTheory Driving Test UK|
|iTheory CPC Truck & Bus IE|
|iTheory Driver Theory Test|
|iTheorie Lastwagen CH Premium|
|Bootstheorie Schweiz A+D|
|iTheorie Mofa asa Schweiz|