jDM is a download accelerator and manager.
You can resume interrupted downloads that cannot be completed due to network problems, connection lost, computer shut
downs etc. jDM supports ftp, http and https protocols, redirects and authorization.
• Split downloads in upto 32 threads to maximize download speed.
• Catch downloads from Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox using jDM extensions.
• Schedule downloads to start and stop on specific times. jDM can shut down your Mac or put it on sleep mode when all downloads are done or schedule is finished.
• Grab websites, you can choose files to download from list of all found files, filter them by website directories or download categories.
• Save username and password for different hosts.
• Save cookies for different hosts.
• Automatic restart for timed out downloads.
• Drag & drop links or some text files to add downloads.
• Filter downloads by file state or download category.
• Create download categories, set file types & download locations.
• Sort downloads by order of addition, filename, size, status or last try date.