Nuclear war, post apocalypse, barren and
Lifeless? Not so much!
Mutated insects have made their home in a bomb shelter and they're set on exploring the world.
Let this point&click adventure welcome you to a hilariously bizarre end time world and join the roaches Jim and Bud on their journey to the surface.
Journey of a Roach tells the story of two roach-buddies, who want nothing but see the surface world.
On their way up, they meet all kinds of bizarre and ludicrous insects inhabiting the post-apocalyptic earth. In atmospheric 3D point&click adventure style you'll take control of Jim the roach through the bomb shelter, effortlessly crawling your way along walls and ceilings. This innovative and dynamic game mechanic creates opportunities for a wholly new puzzle design. Fondly designed speechballoons offer an unconventional new dialogue experience and the soundtrack delivers and atmospheric, post-apocalyptic mood.
- Point&click Adventure in a unique environment
- Crawl along walls and ceilings, exploring secret underground
- Innovative controls create dynamic game mechanics
- Atmospheric 3D comic style world
- Two charming, memorable protagonists with humorous, nonverbal means of communication
- Configurable Controller Support (hold [Alt] Key while launching the game)
Hardware requirements: iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air from 2009 or newer, preferably with Nvidia or ATI graphics card.
|Journey of a Roach|
|The Long Journey Home|
|Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!|
|The Last Tinker: City of Colors|
|Decay - The Mare|
|Deponia: The Complete Journey|
|The Whispered World Special Edition|