JpgMetadataBatchDealer is a JPG image
metadata (Exif\GPS\XMP\Iptc\Comment) batch processing tool, it has the following key features:
- Display all the jpg files's metadata under a directory,and can export to a file.
- Remove all the jpg files's metadata under a directory.Of course, you can choose to delete the metadata partially. It's a good idea for you to protect privacy.
- Modify all the jpg files's metadata(eg. make\model\lens\software\shootTime...) under a directory.For example, you can modify a jpg picture shot by ordinary digital camera with your favorite camera（eg. Leica）'s metadata,so that let it seems like shot by Leica digital camera.
- Add or modify all the jpg files's GPS(longitude,latitude,altitude) data under a directory. Don't have to buy expensive GPS peripherals for your digital camera again.
- Rename all the jpg files under a directory with a custom rule.this is a common and convenient function for photographers.