Kidslox parental control app is the perfect
way to manage your family’s screen time. Our parental controls let you block apps, block internet and filter web content
with ease. One account is all you need to add as many iPhones, iPads, iPods and other mobile devices as you have in your
family. Prioritise your family time now by placing daily limits on your child’s screen time. Parental control has never
been so easy.
Kidslox allows you to:
• Set daily screen time limits
• Use Schedules for device free homework time, dinnertime, bedtime and family time
• Switch between unrestricted ‘Parent mode’, custom ‘Child mode’ and fully restricted ‘Lockdown mode’ at the touch of a button
• Set one off periods in Child or Lockdown Mode using the Kidslox timer
• Stop your clever kids from changing the restrictions with a unique Kidslox PIN
• Filter pornography and other adult content to give your child a safe browser experience
Cross-platform coverage to keep your child or teen safe:
As the first multi-platform parental controls, Kidslox gives you remote control over iPhones from other devices or vice-versa. You can also control your devices using the Mac and PC companion apps available for free on our site or using our web app (https://app.kidslox.com) via any desktop or mobile web browser.
Lockdown and Child modes put you in control:
• Block Instagram, block Facebook, block Snapchat and other social networks
• Block Safari to block internet access, block in-app purchases
• Block Minecraft, block Clash of Clans, block Pokémon Go and other games
• Block pornography, block gambling, block violence and other inappropriate web content
Recommended by ITV This Morning Parenting Expert Sue Atkins,
Sarah Ockwell-Smith, Mother of four, Parenting Expert and bestselling author of six parenting books
- & -
Amber Mac, Canadian TV personality and technology commentator, who calls Kidslox “a beautifully designed cross-platform service that enables parents to set screen time boundaries”
To use Kidslox you will need to download the app onto each device you wish to control.
Kidslox contains no advertisements.
Help and Support:
Once you have downloaded Kidslox you will find all the help and online support you need from inside the app under our Help section.
Check out our website to find out more about Kidslox - https://kidslox.com
Kidslox requires an internet connection to operate
Finally, if a mobile device has already been set up with an education or business MDM profile (Mobile Device Management) then you will not be able to add Kidslox unless you remove the original profile.