With Livedesk Studio you can broadcast on
any video streaming service from your Mac!
Use it with any platform like Youtube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch, Mixer, Periscope, on premise services, you name it!
You can live-stream your webcam or your desktop activity: yes, now you can live broadcast your screen on the web!
You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream an event, a Keynote presentation, your gameplay, an announcement, a web tutorial - you name it.
# Key features
• Broadcast audio/video media on any streaming platform from your Mac
• Stream from your FaceTime camera, a webcam or screen capture. Audio stream from any microphone
• Start broadcasting while you play games on your Mac
• You can broadcast your screen/desktop activity on the web: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar. Be the teacher of your audience
• You can tune your broadcast preferences for the best results (video and audio input, video resolution, media bit rate and more)
• Livedesk is an easy to use and configure app. Just run it, prepare your speech and you are live!
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
|Livedesk Studio (Broadcast)|
|Web Alert (Monitor Web Pages)|
|Focus - Highlight active apps & remove clutter|
|Dues (Subscriptions Manager)|
|TunesMechanic for iTunes|
|Backup for Dropbox|
|Livedesk for Facebook Live|
|Switch (Enhanced Alt-Tab & App Switching with Windows Previews)|
|NightTone (Night light filter)|
|AppLocker (Password lock apps)|
|Web2App -Websites to real apps|
|ZipDoctor (Repair and Recover Damaged Zip Files)|
|BlogTouch for Blogger|
|Sweepr (Malware Remover, Browser & System Cleaner)|
|WebShield (Safer Internet Navigation)|
|WebGuard - AdBlocker & malicious popups protection|