LXVII is an emulator of the classic HP-67,
RPN based, programmable calculator for OS X.
Notable features of LXVII are:
- The ability to execute multiple active calculators, each with separate programs and data contents.
- Full visibility of all data and program memory.
- A paper tape register that supports manual print-out as well as automatic and program trace modes.
- Each button has a keyboard equivalent to minimize mouse requirements.
Version 1.5.0 adds support for the Mac App Store as well as the following features:
- Copy paste support for the number being displayed
- Delete key support to edit the number currently being entered
- Better support for the paper tape register functions
- Bug fixes as reported by users