Introducing the new way to collaborate. See
the same task list as the rest of your team and work together in real time. It’s a simple no-fuss
Manage It allows your team to work on the same projects so there’s never a question of “Do you have this task on your list?” or “Did you finish the task yet?” Updates are synchronized to your team’s phones, tablets, and computers in real time.
Give Manage It a try! It’s free to use up to two projects and unlimited users.
Manage It can help you with:
• Real-time Collaboration - See the same tasks that the rest of your team sees. Everyone in your team can see tasks get updated and checked off in real time.
• Customization - Create task lists that make sense to you. It’s easy to create tasks and subtasks (and more subtasks under that). You can rearrange the order by simply dragging and dropping.
• Private and Shared projects - You decide who can see which projects or keep projects completely private.
• Portability - Access your projects wherever and whenever you want: tablet, phone, or computer.
• Calendar View - Set due dates for your tasks and view them in a calendar format.
• Attachments - Keep your information together by adding file attachments, images, links, and cloud files to your tasks and projects. Attach Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files, or upload your own files and photos.
• People View - See an overview of what everyone is working on.
• Apple Watch - NEW! support for the Apple Watch. At a glance get statistics on your tasks so you can quickly see how many tasks are past due or coming up.. The watch app will also show you all your assigned tasks.
• Reminders - Receive daily emails formatted with what's on the agenda for the day.
• Search - Can’t find a task? Use the easy Search feature that will quickly find your tasks and attachments.
• Chat - You can have a chat session over each task and keep the recorded conversation linked to the task for future reference. No need to dig into email threads.
• And much more!
Manage It is free up to 2 projects.
Customer feedback: “I love Manage It. There is no longer a question of what everyone in my company is working on. I can see everyone’s progress and I get an email when they finish a task I assigned them. ”