maWatermarker is an extended and still easy to use watermark application.
But maWatermarker is even more than this, it also gives you the opportunity to make beautiful, subtle photo effects!
1. General functionality:
Watermark pictures with text (multi line) or images, one by one or in batch mode.
Supported file types: JPEG, PNG, TIFF.
- define relative position of the watermark
- resize options watermark
- apply filters on watermark image (dot screen, line screen, circular screen, black and white, negative)
- insert EXIF creation date, EXIF user comment, width, height
- apply fade out transition on watermark image
- x/y offset
- rotation angle
- opacity (transparancy)
- shadow color
- shadow x/y offset
- shadow radius
- font type
- font size
- font color
- font style bold, italic
- font style outline (adjustable line thickness)
- store watermarked picture as:
JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, JP2, BMP and GIF
+ maWatermarker2can be used as a light weight picture viewer, with slideshow functionality.
+ basic image manipulation, such as: rotate left/right; flip horizontal/vertical
+ save picture in browser as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, JP2, BMP and GIF.
+ store your settings in presets to reuse later.
While we do our best to maintain and update maWatermarker as long as possible to support our current macOS 10.10,
we recommend maWatermarker2 for everyone working with more recent macOS.