MBox office is a simple MBox viewer for the
Mac (above 10.7).
It lets you restore your archived .mbox archive to any IMAP supported email provider.
You should be able to open mbox files using File -> Open.
It might take a while if it is a large file, please wait until the progress bar stops. It might take a few minutes to read the whole file. If the progress bar stops, that means the whole file has been loaded onto the system. If the progress bar is still going, the whole file has not been loaded.
- Tested with iCloud, Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange. It should work on most email accounts.
- Supports multiple email accounts
- Native Email Browsing interface where you can restore specific emails
- Batch email restore. Select All emails and click on "Restore Selected Emails"
- You import individual emails in .eml format to your existing .mbox file. You can use all the above mentioned features with it.
Please check out a small user guide: http://technichor.com/mbox-office/