Quickly control your Sonos system right from
the Menu Bar
This app is an easy companion for your Sonos system.
When launched it will rest in your menu bar and it contains easy controls to change the volume of your speakers, pause the current song or skip to the next song.
The app automatically detects all your Sonos speakers and enables to control multiple of them at once.
This app is also released open source and can be downloaded and compiled from GitHub. The purchase in the Mac App Store makes it possible to receive current updates and to donate for the development.
• Automatic detection of Sonos speakers in your network
• Simultaneous control of multiple speakers
• Control Sonos groups
• The app can start when your Mac starts up
• Show current song and artist
• Setting the volume
• Playing and pausing of music
• Jump to the next song or play the previous song
• Voice Over Support for blind users
|Menu Bar Controller for Sonos|